In order to ensure smooth operation of your cargo, we advise you to arrange the shipment in advance.
The following instructions are for your reference,
1. General Cargo: we suggest that the general cargo scheduled from August 24 to September 10, be prepared in advance for container pick-up and port collection as soon as possible to avoid the traffic-reduction. For export shipment of foreign trade from August 31 to September 10, we have extended the free time of POL. You can visit our website (www.cosfrexm.com) for more specific information. For customers unable to stock up in advance, we offer feeder transit service to Xiamen from Weitou of Quanzhou, Dongshan of Zhangzhou, and Putian. Combining land container delivery. We also provide water transport service from Haixiang Container Terminal to Haitian Port or Haicang Port for customs clearance. For cargo that does need to be trucked during the BRICS Forum, please contact your trailer as soon as possible to make a plan for the night drag or rack.
2. Reefers and awkward cargo: arrival in port ahead of schedule for reefers and awkward cargo may incur extra terminal charge.
3. Dangerous goods: for dangerous goods, please adjust your shipment plan, due to the prohibition of handling operation of dangerous goods in the port area of Xiamen from August 27 to September 6.
4. With cargo planned to be shipped from September 10 to September 17, you may consider about the small peak of shipment during the first week after the release of the ban. We suggest that you make the trailer and space arrangement in advance.
1. For import cargo of foreign trade expected to arrive from August 24 to September 10, in order to avoid additional cost, please pay attention to the “Arrival Notice”, and arrange prompt payment for the Delivery Order. Please complete the import customs clearance formalities as soon as possible, and make an appointment with trailers in advance for cooperation of return of empty containers.
2. For domestic import cargo expected to arrive from August 24 to September 10, delayed delivery may take place resulted from tight capacity of trailers. We will fully coordinate with terminals and trailers to speed the return of empty containers.
We will keep close track of the progress of this event and continue releasing the latest news. Please pay attention and adjust the transportation arrangement as needed. You can track your cargo on our website(http://lines.coscoshipping.com) or Wechat. In order to help you better understand the impact of this event on cargo transport, our company has worked out “Q&A for Maritime Operations During the BRICS Summit”for your reference. You could also contact our local customer service in case of any problems or requests.